Monday, February 2, 2015

Reflection for February 2, 2015

"Jesus says simply, 'Make your home in me, as I make mine in you.'(John 15:4 JB).  Home is not a heavenly mansion in the afterlife but a safe place right in the midst of our anxious world...."(Reflections for Ragamuffins February 2)

It has been about a week since I blogged.  I don't have any excuse really.  I guess there are times when the burden is to great to even take a moment to reflect.  Last week was just that kind of week, that perhaps I just needed to head to that safe place for a bit.

I know that sensing God's presence in the midst of all that was happening is probably what kept me somewhat sane.  I know I will need to tap into that safe place for awhile, but I also need to get back to a normal routine and I feel that encouragement that comes from the presence and love of Christ.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment