Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Reflection for June 2, 2015

"Although I have much to write to you, I would rather not use paper and ink; instead I hope to come to you and talk with you face to face, so that our joy may be complete."(II John;12)

No matter what kind of mediums we have at our disposal nothing beats a face to face conversation.  And that includes "facetime, and video conferencing."

While I love keeping up with people via facebook and certainly communicate pretty regularly via texting and email, it lacks a certain depth.  It is also hard tor read intent and hurt feelings often occur.

I like my face to face time with my friends and family.  I try to create those opportunities.  But in between time I'll still use the other mediums available to me.  Staying in touch is what ultimately matters.

Blessings.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment