Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reflection for December 31, 2014

"I will study the way that is blameless. When shall I attain it?  I will walk with integrity of heart within my house."(Psalm 101:2)

As we come to the close of 2014 many will begin to think about what they'd like to change within themselves for the coming year.  I saw this verse and thought about some of the things I've tried to accomplish this year and what I might build upon in 2015.

I don't study but I have taken up regular reading.  I've enjoyed this and I hope to keep up with it.  I've been consistent in going to the gym, but my weight loss needs help.  I have tried to keep up with this blog, and that hasn't been perfect yet either.  Same with daily prayer and reading of scripture.

All of these are goals I will keep striving for, and maybe I will attain a consistency that I can be happy with.  And in that the walking with integrity of heart may also occur.  To be able to look myself in the mirror and truly say, you gave it your best each day.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment