Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reflections 6/27/10

"Allow the Lord, by his love and grace, to let you live in this moment. Right now. This moment is as perfect as it can be. And God's call, the needs of the world, will make itself very apparent. Just respond to the need that presents itself right in front of you, today, tomorrow."(R. Rohr "Radical Grace" p. 231)

I'm currently on vacation so I'm definitely living in each moment. So far it has been wonderful. Granted we've planned most of our activities, but there have been times of just enjoying the moment.

Outside of vacation, I do find that each day, God has something different in store for me. I don't need a plan of action, I just need to be ready to spring into action when the moment arrives.

Hopefully my vacation won't have any crisis moments, but will continue to have ones that I can live into and enjoy each day.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment