Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reflections for 6/24/10

"When we live realigned with our bodies and the natural world, when we have time for the soul, mind and Spirit, it becomes very hard to believe in a a merely random universe. Things are not just planned or accidental anymore, but a web of grace seems to unite all things into a symbiosis and synchronicity. It felt like forty-seven days of coincidences! It reaffirmed for me my long standing belief in Providence."(R. Rohr "Radical Grace" p. 229)

I leave tomorrow for vacation. I'm looking forward to some time away from work. Granted it won't be a relaxing trip, there's a lot of driving but I'm looking forward to showing my family some more of our beautiful world.

I'm hoping that the vacation will be stress free so much of it feels like things are falling into place to make it less stressful. As a believer, I can say that it feels like I'm supposed to have this vacation.

While a lot of the trip is planned, there will be things that I can't control. Hopefully those will all be pleasant surprises.

The build up to the trip has had more than one providential moment. Things that could have caused a derailment of the vacation, worked themselves out.

Here's hoping for some time to refresh and renew body, mind and Spirit.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment